Welcome to the research web page of Professor Tom Woo, at the department of Chemistry, the University of Ottawa. We are situated in the beautiful city of Ottawa – Canada’s National Capital. Our principle research interests lie in the fields of computational chemistry and their applications to carbon capture and storage, clean energy technologies and catalysis. We are involved in the development and application of state-of-the-art molecular simulation techniques to model chemical systems at the atomic and electronic level. Our group is also heavily involved in advanced scientific computing and we run our own 2000+ CPU core computing facility.
- March 2019 - Congratulations to Evans - Killam Fellowship
- January 2019 - Congratulations to Mykhaylo on his new job
- January 2019 - Ludwig Defends his MSc thesis!
- January 2019 - Congratulations to Sean on his new job at Health Canada
- November 2018. Nagesh and Gokul visit the lab from the University of Alberta.